Shimla Short Escape
Destinations: Delhi – Shimla – Kufri – Delhi
Tour Duration: (02 Nights / 03 Days)
Day 01: Delhi – Shimla
Your lovely trip begins right from the time you climb up the hills from either Delhi or Chandigarh. The winding roads and the greenery on the way makes you anticipate for more. The Mall and the Ridge road are the main points; on the ridge road is an old church, Christ Church and its magnificent presence flatters the location even more. After reaching Shimla, spend the day at leisure and comfort of the hotel.
Day 02: Shimla – Kufri – Shimla
On the 2nd day, leave for excursion around Shimla. Right after the breakfast you will leave for Kufri, Just 14 km from Shimla. Visit here Indira Bungalow and the Himalayan Zoo. You will also enjoy pony rides to Mashu Peak. In the afternoon, return to Shimla and visit architectural site Viceregal lodge, which was designed by British architect. The lodge was the residence of the British viceroy of India. Later you can spend some time at the mall road and visit some most famous sites like second oldest church of north Indian Christ Church, and Scandal Point, Gaiety Theatre and many more. In the evening, return back to the hotel for a cozy and comfortable stay.
Day 03: Shimla – Delhi
After the breakfast, it is time to return. Now drive back to Delhi with the fully content of the trip.
– Pick-up and Drop from Delhi Hotel/Home stay.
– Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
– Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by AC Car.
– All applicable taxes and service charges.
– Personal insurance coverage. (personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
– Monument Entrance Fee.
– Lunch and Dinner
– Tips to the tour guide/driver.
– Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.